Feeling crummy, but not sick... blah :(

Options
So, what do y'all do when you have several days in a row where you feel... just gross... not sick or headachy, and really not even sleepy. Maybe just worn down, tired (but close your eyes and nothing happens?) and crummy all around.

Sorry @ the men here, but it's right around "that time o'the month" for me and all I want to do is lay in bed and watch hulu, read and pet my dog. I haven't worked out since Tuesday even tho I was supposed to swim Wed (I LOVE to swim) and run on Thurs (had plenty of time as I had a day off).

My boss even sent me home early today cuz I was feeling so crummy and I'm dressed right now to run, thinking that maybe because I haven't worked out in a few days that's why my energy is depleted. But I can motivate myself to get up off the couch and do it (which is what happened yesterday; I spent the whole day watching Sanctuary)

Funny thing is, I usually feel crummy for only one day, and it's lasted for 3 or 4 now.

Blah.

Replies

• beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Options
    Sometimes if you don't give yourself enough down time you body just needs to reboot.
  • rebeccaleec
    rebeccaleec Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try doing some yoga instead? All of the stretching and deep breathing usually helps me around that time of the month.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way this week, and lo-and-behold, I know TOM is right around the corner :(