Beating myself up a little bit- any advice?

Options
2»

Replies

• Juliane1986
    Juliane1986 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Oh just GO FOR IT! If you haven't done this for 2 months YOU DESERVE IT! Especially with all the extra working out you're doing. Just tell yourself that you're allowed and entitled to indulge yourself once in a while because it's your LIFE and you need to LIVE it!

And remember, it takes an EXTRA 3500 calories to gain a pound, so unless you're planning on eating a whole cow, covered in butter and rolled in marshmallows, one night is not going to make or break you! :0)

My boss has to know I'm not on a work website right now because you just made me really laugh out loud at my desk!

You all are so awesome, thanks for the support! I'm really looking forward to tonight!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    No it wont really set you back unless you over do it a ridiculous amount.. Just promise that when you get on the scale the next morning and see a gain of two pounds that you don't start FREAKING OUT! thinking you have gained 2 pounds of fat...

Its certainly not the case.

other than that I say to enjoy yourself. Just don't get drunk, then your self control will go out the door and you will order one of everythign off the menu.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I think it is hard not to feel guilty. I totally get it! But sometimes you have to let your hair down. You can still make smart choices and enjoy yourself. Have fun and let loose a little.
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Life is too be lived, not endured. Go have fun. If you feel really bad tomorrow work off some extra calories, or if hung over do it Sunday.
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh just GO FOR IT! If you haven't done this for 2 months YOU DESERVE IT! Especially with all the extra working out you're doing. Just tell yourself that you're allowed and entitled to indulge yourself once in a while because it's your LIFE and you need to LIVE it!

And remember, it takes an EXTRA 3500 calories to gain a pound, so unless you're planning on eating a whole cow, covered in butter and rolled in marshmallows, one night is not going to make or break you! :0)

Yum,. butter, marshmallow, cow.
    Why is that not on the menu at the Heart Attack Grill?