No Calories- No Fat Foods

Options
Hey I found this company that sells no calorie, not fat and sugar free foods such as pancake syrup, mayo, salad dressings, chocolate syrups, etc. Also, I found a coupn for buy 5 get 5 free and I used it! It works. Here's the website and the cooupn code. I have not received my food yet. I just ordered last night.

webiste: http://www.waldenfarms.com/
Coupon code: CL-2111-05 ( I saved like $25.00 on 10 items at $4.99 each.)
Note it says this coupon expires July 31, 2011 so act fast. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this!!! I'll check it out. I found a site www.miraclenoodle.com yesterday which sells noodles with no calories, no sugar and no carbs! I want to try that out since my favorite food is pasta but havent had it since I started on this site!!!

Let us know how the stuff tastes! Thanks again for sharing!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I saw that walden farms stuff at a grocery store the other day. Have you ever tried it? Know if it tastes any good?
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Miracle Noodles: If you don't mind them being more Asian Style, meaning not spaghetti/fettucini sized, just get regular Shirataki noodles from an Asian grocer. Its the same thing but you'll pay a whole lot less. My hubby found them through an Asian grocer on amazon and saved a ton of money! They are interesting in texture but they don't have much flavor.Just a tip, when you get the package do not smell the liquid the noodles come in because it's very fishy. Just dump them in a colander and rinse several times. Fry them in a pan for a few minutes, add sauce and you're done.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I saw that walden farms stuff at a grocery store the other day. Have you ever tried it? Know if it tastes any good?
    There's a number of searchable threads on this brand and how others have had good experience and bad. I personally thought the flavors were nasty and threw it all out, we had tried a number of their products hoping each one might be better. :laugh: :grumble: No! They were not... :noway: :sick:

Typically the the key is no calories, no fat, no sugar = no food value whatsoever!
    Plus no taste or a nasty taste because of all the chemicals and artificial flavorings they've had to add in.

Merely our thoughts on the Walden brand, someone else might have had different experiences. Might want to see if you can find a way to taste test it before spending any money on it for those that have not yet used it.:wink::noway:
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hey I found this company that sells no calorie, not fat and sugar free foods such as pancake syrup, mayo, salad dressings, chocolate syrups, etc. Also, I found a coupn for buy 5 get 5 free and I used it! It works. Here's the website and the cooupn code. I have not received my food yet. I just ordered last night.

webiste: http://www.waldenfarms.com/
    Coupon code: CL-2111-05 ( I saved like $25.00 on 10 items at $4.99 each.)
    Note it says this coupon expires July 31, 2011 so act fast. :flowerforyou:

WOW! Never heard of this company, but thank you sooo much for sharing. Will definitely order some salad dressings and pasta sauce. :smile:
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh Great! I must try that. Thx!!
  • OnlyGodCan
    Options
    I havent tried it yet, but I ordered it, so I will let you know.
  • OnlyGodCan
    Options
    hmmmmm. We'll see.
  • AlMusallam_47
    Options
    i dont think its natural or healthy
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I believe I've seen some of their salad dressings in Wal Mart.