Barry's Bootcamp?

Options
Has anyone tried Barry's Bootcamp?? I saw an infomercial and it looks fun...and it actually looks like a pretty good workout....anyone have any info on it?

Thanks!

Replies

• cassangelidy
    Options
    Has anyone tried Barry's Bootcamp?? I saw an infomercial and it looks fun...and it actually looks like a pretty good workout....anyone have any info on it?

Thanks!
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    I have not heard of it.....I'm getting Jillian Micheals game for wii at the end of October
  • 1020bridget
    Options
    i have it and i love love love it!!!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    Tell me what you like about it. How often have you used it? How much have you lost using it?
  • 1020bridget
    Options
    I use it three times a wk. I saw results w/in the first two wks. I am down two pant sizes...size 31 to a 29. I do not watch my weight in lbs b/c i think that its inaccurate as to how much fat you are "losing" b/c i know for a fact I have lost a lot of fat, and gained muscle which weighs more than fat.

I would say go for it and order it!
  • 1020bridget
    Options
    i also have it and absolutely love love love it!!

i use it 6 days a wk, w/one rest day. i have toned up ALOT! I would suggest getting it very much
  • shanerunner40
    Options
    I bought it 1st week of Feb, and started it 3 days ago. Its pretty good, I actually look forward to doing it. My legs/butt were sore the first couple days, but yesterday I felt good, and did one of the extra 12 min lower body workouts. Barry runs around acting silly, the blonde is the one who works the exercises with you. I really enjoy it, and cant wait to see what 30 days will do for me.