Insanity Grad (Round 1 w/pics)

Options
bgtorres
bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
Let me start off by saying that my weight lost journey has not been easy. As a new mommy of a baby (actually he turned 1 this
(6-18-11) I was sleeped deprive and with no energy to work out. I remember telling my husband that as soon as our baby turned 6 months I would start working out. I hated to be 6months post partum & still wear my maternity clothes. I wanted to be me again. At work I would always tell my co-workers that i wanted too loose my baby weight. Thankfully one of my co-workers helped me and introduced me to MFP (she googled a site and this is what she came up with). To be honest I ahd no idea about calorie intake, I would always go by reading the "TOTAL FAT" label lol. Sounds dumb, huh? Well I learned that what made me fat was calorie intake, anyway I started in October 2010 with Zumba (only did 2 months & lost 15 lbs.), Then I bought RevAbs and hit my goal of loosing 5 lbs, a total of 20lbs. I was happy because I had already hit my pre-pregnancy weight, but then I wanted more so I bought Insanity & started it on (4-17-2011 loosing another 10 lbs. a total of 30 lbs.) What more can I ask for. I have to say thanks to MFP & ALL MY HARD WORK i NO LONGER LOOK LIKE A MOMMY, LET ME SHARE SOME PICS W/ YOU GUYS.
This picture is when my son was 3 months
P7041189.jpg
Here I had -15lbs.
PA011286.jpg

Minus 20lbs (hit my goal weight)
PC300563.jpg

Month 1 of Insanity
P3141415.jpg

Month 2 of Insanity

month2.jpg
month2side.jpg
A total of 30 lbs lost. :)

Replies

• bgtorres
    Options
    ok, sorry guys I have no idea why the pics aren't coming up can someone help me post my pics, please. Thanks:)
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    make the img lower case
  • Dornroschen
    Dornroschen Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Let me start off by saying that my weight lost journey has not been easy. As a new mommy of a baby (actually he turned 1 this
    (6-18-11) I was sleeped deprive and with no energy to work out. I remember telling my husband that as soon as our baby turned 6 months I would start working out. I hated to be 6months post partum & still wear my maternity clothes. I wanted to be me again. At work I would always tell my co-workers that i wanted too loose my baby weight. Thankfully one of my co-workers helped me and introduced me to MFP (she googled a site and this is what she came up with). To be honest I ahd no idea about calorie intake, I would always go by reading the "TOTAL FAT" label lol. Sounds dumb, huh? Well I learned that what made me fat was calorie intake, anyway I started in October 2010 with Zumba (only did 2 months & lost 15 lbs.), Then I bought RevAbs and hit my goal of loosing 5 lbs, a total of 20lbs. I was happy because I had already hit my pre-pregnancy weight, but then I wanted more so I bought Insanity & started it on (4-17-2011 loosing another 10 lbs. a total of 30 lbs.) What more can I ask for. I have to say thanks to MFP & ALL MY HARD WORK i NO LONGER LOOK LIKE A MOMMY, LET ME SHARE SOME PICS W/ YOU GUYS.
    This picture is when my son was 3 months
    P7041189.jpg
    Here I had -15lbs.
    PA011286.jpg
    Minus 20lbs (hit my goal weight)
    PC300563.jpg

Month 1 of Insanity
    P3141415.jpg

Month 2 of Insanity

month2.jpg
    month2side.jpg
    A total of 30 lbs lost. :)
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    someone beat me to it lol

Great job!
  • bgtorres
    Options
    Got it fixed, thanks
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    awsome work!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    great results! how long did it take you to get that? (sorry dont know anything about insanity)
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    You look fantastic! and way to stick with it! At first I thought the first picture was right at the start of insanity and the last was after the two month program! I was about to say you need to be an insanity spokes person! haha
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats! I'm currently in my first week of month 2!!!! I'm hoping for great results like yours!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    great results! how long did it take you to get that? (sorry dont know anything about insanity)

its a 2 month program, but it ends up being 63 days!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look very good congratulations on becoming a grad! Make sure to send off for the Tshirt! ;-) did you follow the nutrition plan?
    Cindy
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing results. Your little boy is adorable!
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    YaaY! Congrats!!! yOu did an amazing job.. People like you inspire me to keep pushing play... I am on day 6 and looking forward to my after results..
  • bgtorres
    Options
    Insanity is a 60 day fitness program. Thanks I hope to inspire many ot there just like some people here inspire me:)
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job...you look amazing! I plan on doing Insanity once I lose another 5-10 lbs. My husband did it for 2 days a few months back lol...he said it was killer. Maybe we can get through it together next time!
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Are you talking Susan Powter, Insanity?
  • ssstefanieee
    ssstefanieee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your results they are awesome, how many calories where you eating when doing Insanity? did you follow their meal plan?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!