Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 lbs down with pics (neeked) lol, ok - not

2»

Replies

• MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Freakin' fantastic work!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 574 Member
    Wow!!! Thank you all for your compliments!

I'm just going slow - I'll get there (where ever there is) when I get there. I still have a ways to go - but I'm doing it!
  • lacy42804
    lacy42804 Posts: 5 Member
    AWESOME!!! GREAT JOB! I LOVE all the torn out pages from fitness/health mags! I have so many torn out, but you just gave me a great idea!!! Keep it up!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    I LOVE how proud you look in the second photo! You look strong and invincible! :drinker:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    You may FEEL craptastic, but you LOOK FABtastic!!! :bigsmile:

Keep on keepin on babe, you'll get there.......and so will I. No rush, lets enjoy our alcohol weekends and have a life in the mean time :flowerforyou:
  • hadley0910
    hadley0910 Posts: 91 Member
    You look really wonderful!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 574 Member
    Thanks again! What a crappy week - your encouragement was totally appreciated!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,275 Member
    Looking fantastic!! Love the magazine clippings on your wall :bigsmile:
  • manda2j
    manda2j Posts: 63
    looking good!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!