Dodged a Bullet!!

Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
After all this talk about cookies and pizza and nom-ful things.....I was seriously starting to struggle....

And then... the boss lady asked me to pick up her Chinese lunch for her.....oye.....talk about TEMPTATION!!!! (BTW, for those who don't know, I'm in the first phase of SBD....no carbs. lordy!)

I had been fine til this morning and I woke up wanting something deepfried and greasy and marvelous!

Instead of listening to my tummy grumble, but also avoiding a huge pitfall, i had one tiny piece of Bejing Beef and ordered a small diet coke.

And here I am!! Still moving forward on my diet and life change and YAY!!!

:flowerforyou:

Ok, I'm done now:laugh:

Replies

• Fab140
    After all this talk about cookies and pizza and nom-ful things.....I was seriously starting to struggle....

And then... the boss lady asked me to pick up her Chinese lunch for her.....oye.....talk about TEMPTATION!!!! (BTW, for those who don't know, I'm in the first phase of SBD....no carbs. lordy!)

I had been fine til this morning and I woke up wanting something deepfried and greasy and marvelous!

Instead of listening to my tummy grumble, but also avoiding a huge pitfall, i had one tiny piece of Bejing Beef and ordered a small diet coke.

And here I am!! Still moving forward on my diet and life change and YAY!!!

:flowerforyou:

Ok, I'm done now:laugh:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    good for you

-boop!
  • Fab140
    Danka!

You crack me up with the boop.....:laugh: :laugh:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Danka!

superbad-5.png
  • Fab140
    Danka!

superbad-5.png

ResizedImage432600-BoopPoster.jpg
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

3062234d.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good for you. I would have caved.:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    had a cup of chinese lo mein. Got the veggie, like that was gonna make a difference. It comes, it is a huge container, which I may say I would have eaten in the past....

anyhoo.......I measure out 1 cup. Mmmmm gonna enjoy this. YUCK! It was COVERED in oil, and not the good kind. My lips felt like I had put some of that all day lipstick on.....

So that is a good thing for me. I will not crave Chinese for a while.

Oh, and had to run a freakin mile to kill that bad boy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!