hi just retired and ready to take care of me

Options
Hello everyone I am 60 years old women with three grown daughters. I retired five weeks ago and moved to a new state all in the same week. So now I am ready to take care of me. Will be looking at this site for a lot for support. I have 120 lbs to lose. Plan on going to the gym five time a week. My goal is to spend three hours a day exercising.

Replies

• misnew
    misnew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am 60 years old women with three grown daughters. I retired five weeks ago and moved to a new state all in the same week. So now I am ready to take care of me. Will be looking at this site for a lot for support. I have 120 lbs to lose. Plan on going to the gym five time a week. My goal is to spend three hours a day exercising.
  • Clun1990
    Clun1990 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    woo! you have been busy I think that its time for you to have a rest to:laugh: we can do this if we really want it, if we stick to our diets and do exercise we will be fine good luck Laura:smile: also happy new year
  • jlotas
    jlotas Posts: 1
    Options
    Great way to start the new year! I'm doing something similar--grown daughters, new state, sort of retired. I'll cheer for you and me, both.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome, congrats on retiring, and good luck with your lifestyle change.