What is your kryptonite???

yanicka
yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
edited 12:16AM in Health and Weight Loss
I do not eat my emotion
I do not eat when I am stressed
Eating out is not really a problem for me
My kryptonite is lack of sleep. When I am tired I feel like stuffing everything in my mouth, the more calories the better and forget gym....I barely have the energy to work at my desk.

So what is your kryptonite

Replies

2112540 Posts: 71
    peanut butter!
  • cem2168
    cem2168 Posts: 205 Member
    peanut butter!

SECOND THAT
  • ajfranzen77
    ajfranzen77 Posts: 118
    Pizza!!! I could eat it everyday!!!!!

However I went to one of my favorite pizza places the other night to see my aunt and uncle and ate a salad! Food doesn't controle me anymore!!!!
  • AJelinski
    AJelinski Posts: 36
    Indian Cuisine
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    ice cream
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Boredom. When I've got lots going on I often have to remind myself to eat. Let me get bored....don't stand too still next to me!!!! I will eat completely mindlessly!
  • buffalogal1979
    buffalogal1979 Posts: 236 Member
    YES! Lack of sleep! Me too. And w/3 kids under 3, i still lack a lot of sleep :(
    It is a struggle...
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Sugar cravings on no drinking days, and probably lack of sleep, stress....
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    lack of sleep for me too.... two jobs...two kids...two cats and one dog
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    boredom!
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Mountain dew
  • SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Boredom. If i'm bored i'll stand here grazing all day like a cow in a field. Horrible!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    What happened today: after work happy hour. It's the end of the week...I'm with a few friends, out of work, and the beer starts flowing from the taps. Sports on the TV lead to more beer which leads to all that greasy pub food. It's not so bad now since I don't do it very often, but in grad school we did it every week and it took it's toll.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Boredom, depression, anger at myself. (hey, at least I know them!) :laugh:
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Boredom and stress for sure. Lately I have noticed that days I don't exercise I am hungry all day.
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Chips, nuts, salty snacks. I cannot stop, once I've gotten started!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    For me, it's not about how long I sleep but when I get up. Sleep-deprived in the afternoon is OK, but if I have to get up in the morning, I'm hungry all day, no matter how much sleep. Boredom is also bad, since I'm bored all the time. The worst, though, is movie theaters. It's like a Pavlovian response. I go into one and I get hungry.
  • Definitely boredom
    And having too much food in the house. I have to go shopping constantly or else I'll eat everything I buy!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Good Chicago Style stuffed pizza. One medium size pizza servers 3 to 4 people, I can take it myself. :)
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Emotional stuff going on....stress, anger, worrying....I just can't eat enough during those times.
This discussion has been closed.