Needing accountability buddies!!

Options
lily4u2
lily4u2 Posts: 15 Member
Hi!
Im in New Zealand, and just discovered My Fitness Pal on Monday.................I Love it!! Would love to have some accountability buddies so I can see how everyone is doing, and it may help to keep myself on track too!! I have the app on my Iphone and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Replies

• LisaCMaxwell
    LisaCMaxwell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi New Zealand! I'm kind of new too and would like some accountability friends. The App is great! My husband and I live in Florida.
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    I've been on 2 weeks now and MFP is fab, easy to manage and stick to. Lots of support. I'm in Scotland bu online everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • melon_e
    melon_e Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...friend request has been sent :)
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    hello & welcome to MFP.
    I'm new to MFP as of Wednesday & could use some accountability buddies.
    I live in New Jersey.
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've been here quite some days, but still love to find new accountability buddies! (great term by the way)

Fell free to add me, and I've added you all previous in the thread.

I'm from Austria
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I've been here almost 3 months, and losing at a rate of about 12 lbs a month. I live in Utah. Would be glad to help others and get encouragement myself. I think we all need support. Love MFP
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been here a wile and am still exited about this program. Ill add you right now. If anyone else wants to add me go for it. :D
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    hiya! i'm in nz too- there's quite a little community of us here.
    i've been here for 2 1/2 months (i think) and am 9 or 10kgs down in that time.
    feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
    and welcome to mfp! it's really great here- it's my new facebook!
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    hiya!

im from the uk! feel free for anyone to request me! the more friends the more support!
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is an awesome way to track your food and exercise. Feel free to add me as a friend. I already have one NZ buddy. Good luck on your journey. :smile:

Jen
  • debsnewbody
    debsnewbody Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I do, just joined yesterday, and know checking in daily and being supported and supporting someone else will make all the difference.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone can feel free to add me for some extra support and motivation!
  • Aboulet
    Aboulet Posts: 11
    Options
    I joined just about a week ago, and I also could use some accountability buddies. I'll send you are request to add me. Best of luck on your weight loss journey!:smile:
  • lookgood4ever
    Options
    Count me in .. I just started yesterday. I need support too.
  • lookgood4ever
    Options
    Wow you have done great. Care to share what you eat and how you have managed to lose so much?
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Greatest place for support encouragement & inspiration around! Please feel free to add me & that also goes for all above too! Wishing you Much success! ;)
  • timlord
    timlord Posts: 158
    Options
    SKype me and I can help you out!