Butternut Squash Question

Options
rethun01
rethun01 Posts: 167
So food that is orange freaked me out when I was a kid. I just began eating sweet potatoes. So what does butternut squash taste like? I'm assuming it must have a sweet taste to it like other orange veggies?

I've seen a few recipes lately for squash. I know my mom is obsessed with it, but it would probably give her a heart attack if I told her I wanted to try it. lol:tongue:

Replies

• rethun01
    Options
    So food that is orange freaked me out when I was a kid. I just began eating sweet potatoes. So what does butternut squash taste like? I'm assuming it must have a sweet taste to it like other orange veggies?

I've seen a few recipes lately for squash. I know my mom is obsessed with it, but it would probably give her a heart attack if I told her I wanted to try it. lol:tongue:
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I love butternut squash it does have a sweet taste to it. It is really hard to describe as a taste but I like it mashed and sometimes even sweetened with a little cinnamon in it.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    like sweetpotato with a hint of melon
  • rissa1322
    rissa1322 Posts: 107
    Options
    i didnt know u used this anymore Rethun!!!
    i cook squash all the time....i can give u some recipes
  • rethun01
    Options
    i didnt know u used this anymore Rethun!!!
    i cook squash all the time....i can give u some recipes

Will you personally walk them down to my house or will I have to wait for you to post them on here? :tongue:

I am still on here. More so since I started this Arbonne program to keep me on track. I have the BEST Arbonne consultant. I should intriduce you. :bigsmile: