question from a newbie

Options
When I started my ticker, and I first put my weight in, I miss keyed it....now I have lost 5 lbs, which is awesome for me, but my ticker has not moved, which kind of makes me sad. I know that sounds trivial, but if anyone knows how I can fix that, I would be most appreciative... thanks, beth

Replies

• dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I think it would be under your My Home tab, Settings, then Update Diet.
  • MommaTLE
    MommaTLE Posts: 10
    Options
    Under Tools, Tickers it lets you select edit ticker and you can change your starting weight. See if this works.
  • clancie518
    clancie518 Posts: 40
    Options
    Under Tools, Tickers it lets you select edit ticker and you can change your starting weight. See if this works.

I did the same thing when I put in my first weight loss in and like" mommaTLE "says... that should work. It bummed me out too when I did that. Seeing the weight loss is on my ticker is part of the process and it motivates me to keep going, so remember.. nothing is to small, so ask for help. someone will relate and or help... congrats on the 5 pounds so far.. way to go!!!!!!
  • bethietwin
    Options
    That TOTALLY worked!! Thanks so very much and thanks everyone for your kind words of encouragement! ~beth