Riddle me this Batman...

Options
reepobob
reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
A big, hairy leotard-wearing man questioned my manhood and challenged me to post a riddle thread after I said, "Hey, I love riddles! Someone should post a riddle thread!" So here goes, I am posting a riddle...not sure where this will go, but what the hell...

This is an easy one...

WHEN IS A DOOR NOT A DOOR?

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    When it's ajar!

The more you take the more you leave behind.....what are they?
  • reepobob
    Options

Breaths?
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Riddles makes me think of 'The Riddler' - Mmm Jim Carrey :devil: lol
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Footsteps?
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    footsteps!
  • TruckinTheLBSoff
    Options
    footsteps.

What is light in color but hot in touch.
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Breaths?

Or footsteps!
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die
    what is it?
  • reepobob
    Options
    Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die
    what is it?

FIRE!!!
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    Jack and Jill are lying on the floor inside the house, dead. They died from lack of water. There is shattered glass next to them. How did they die?
    this one is kinda stupid actually... it should more less say what are jack and jill. not really how did they die... just sayin.
  • reepobob
    Options
    footsteps.

Good one...must not Google...
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    I was late!
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    footsteps.

Good one...must not Google...
    lmao! thinkin the same thing! dont cheat bob! nobody likes a cheater!
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    Jack and Jill are lying on the floor inside the house, dead. They died from lack of water. There is shattered glass next to them. How did they die?
    this one is kinda stupid actually... it should more less say what are jack and jill. not really how did they die... just sayin.

goldfish!
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    Four jolly men sat down to play, And played all night till the break of day. They played for cash and not for fun, With a separate score for every one. When it came time to square accounts, They all had made quite fair amounts. Now, not one has lost and all have gained, Tell me, now, this can you explain?
  • TruckinTheLBSoff
    Options

A flame.
    I knew the answer but was late...
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Four jolly men sat down to play, And played all night till the break of day. They played for cash and not for fun, With a separate score for every one. When it came time to square accounts, They all had made quite fair amounts. Now, not one has lost and all have gained, Tell me, now, this can you explain?
    They were musicians.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    A man leaves home, turns left three times and returns to find two men in masks. Who is he?
  • TruckinTheLBSoff
    Options
    A man leaves home, turns left three times and returns to find two men in masks. Who is he?

A baseball player.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Close enough. Actually he is the batter.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?