Warrior Diet

Options
Anyone have anything to say about the "Warrior Diet?" Have you heard of it, or tried it?

I feel like I train best on empty... Thinking about giving it a go.
I really want to make my first drop of body fat percentage %5

Replies

• ssteele09
    ssteele09 Posts: 19
    Options
    My husband is doing it right now and loves it! The first week was his most challenging just getting used to it. He didn't really need to lose weight, he is in the Marine Corps, but wanted to try it to gain energy and he says that his energy is so much better now than it has ever been. Even though he didn't want to lose weight he has lost about 16lbs in a month!
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    Wht is it
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    what is this diet
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    what is this diet

Google is your friend!

http://www.warriordiet.com/
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    More power to you, but I couldn't do it. I'm starving within 30 minutes of getting out of bed.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I like the theory, in theory, but it clearly only applies to men. Women have never been the hunters and have never been designed to run around all day. We are genetically gatherers, which means grazers. Ok, so the men would be out hunting and trailing things all day, but we wouldn't, and we aren't designed to. Look at morning sickness. Look at how milk supply in lactating females works. And biologically we are meant to spent most of our adult lives pregnant or breastfeeding. We are meant to eat gathered food (fruit, nuts etc) throughout the day.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    And biologically we are meant to spent most of our adult lives pregnant or breastfeeding.

Knew I was going wrong somewhere, damn my own business, nice house & car, lets give birth to little ****s all our life.....

Not...