Low Carb Suggestions

ambie35
ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
edited September 29 in Food and Nutrition
Hi everyone. I am working on lowering my carb intake. Anyways I have my day planned out for today in my diary (already ate breakfast). I am working tonight so my food choices are pretty limited. I am in maintenance now,and planning on working out later and my total is pretty low regardless.
Just looking for another 1 or 2 low carb things I can eat today. Going to go see if I have any walnuts left under the cupboard.

Replies

• ambie35
    note I found a few brazil nuts and walnut halves under the cupboard.
  • mampm1
    mampm1 Posts: 88
    Google low carb foods and pick from there. There may be something on a list that you might find enjoyable.
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Nuts, cheese sticks, fruit, veggies, yogurt. You could make up a salad and bring it to work with you if you have a fridge at your job!
  • ambie35
    I am making a salad with chicken and cheese for work tonight ( I work in a grocery store actually but I don't have any money to buy dinner imagine that ! hehe) I am going to have some yogurt and nuts when I get home for a snack.
    I am eating low carb stuff I just seem to have a low cal count today... Oh well ,looks like plenty of food and Im under carbs so I have some wiggle room.
This discussion has been closed.