Staying up late tonight...when does my new MFP day start?

Options
Tonight we're going to the drive in. I will probably be eating something close to or after midnight. Should I start Sunday's recordings at midnight, or when I wake up again after getting home late?

Replies

• greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    When you wake up
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bump...

I personally count everything between my waking hours for each day...even if I have a bowl of ice cream at 1am after some fun with the husband! :blushing:
  • Uk_Yogini
    Uk_Yogini Posts: 167
    Options
    Ummm, midnight is the start of the next day...
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    The new day starts when I wake up as well. It just means that the day before when you were up late, you might be over by a bit, but the next day you could stay under and balance it out.
  • Mehs
    Mehs Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I count what I eat while I'm awake. The hard part comes in when I'm up for almost 24 hr, like I will be today. I get up early on Sat but I have to work tonight and won't get back to bed until Sun morning. I've noticed that MFP will automatically start your new day around 2am if you haven't completed your log by then.
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Bump...

I personally count everything between my waking hours for each day...even if I have a bowl of ice cream at 1am after some fun with the husband! :blushing:

Tee Hee! :smokin: