30 day shred

Options
I was cleaning out my closet before biggest loser starts and i found the 30 day shred that i had bought this spring. I never did it but i think that come thursday morning once the husband is back gone i will be doing this . Has anyone ever tried it??? What do you think of it???

Replies

• monne
    monne Posts: 24
    Options
    I was cleaning out my closet before biggest loser starts and i found the 30 day shred that i had bought this spring. I never did it but i think that come thursday morning once the husband is back gone i will be doing this . Has anyone ever tried it??? What do you think of it???
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Boy oh Boy...did you ever strike GOLD Girl!! There's several great threads going on right now regarding 'The Shred'...... one you can't miss....:laugh: as the name is in the thread title.

Also a group of us on the BLoser Challenge on the Purple Team, is loving getting caught up in the shred MANIA! I just got my copy last night so I'll be looking to start soon.... um, soon as I can move again. :grumble: :laugh:

Just got back from the gym not long ago .......ugh.... I felt great then, during...after and ahhhh...now...well, um, I'm quite sure I'll be glad I went and will feel much better later!:drinker: :laugh:

YAY for you finding your copy at the perfect time!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Hey there...just bumped the "October Shred Challenge 10/1-10/7" thread up for ya to take a look at :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I was part of the October Shred - now girl, let me tell you IT IS AWESOME!!!! Many of us broke month long plateaus, some lost serious weight (10+ lbs in one month) and other found new muscle tone and got a little more ripped! It is AWESOME!

Enjoy it - but as Alf has recommended, take a day off inbetween and just do cardio - it is pretty hard on your muscles, and can be hard on the joints if you don't rest.

You wil be shredded in 30 days!
    :flowerforyou: