I'm nervous...

Options
I have used myfitnesspal on & off for over a year, but never signed in on-line to create a profile or check message boards. I'm looking for some friends to help motivate me. It looks like a great day outside, so I think right now I will go enjoy!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :)
  • sugar66
    sugar66 Posts: 41
    Options
    Lol we are all nervous, at least i think we are.

We could all use new friends to help us on this journey so feel free to add me if you wish and good luck
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    I think the website MAKES you successful. Of course you can log food and exercise via the ap and benefit, but it's the SUPPORT and sharing of like issues that really makes an impact in my opinion.

Don't be nervous, be THRILLED you have added another winning tool to your weapons of health! :drinker:
  • majikwon1961
    Options
    I was nervous too. I was surprised at the weight lose too. You can do it.....grab hold and come along with us..add me.
    8653295.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I was nervous when I signed up, because I didn't know what it was going to be like. I loved it after the first few minutes I logged on! I now call it "The Dieters Facebook"
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Hello, nice to meet u! I agree, it can be incredibly hard to stay motivated sometimes. I have more then my share of bad days but I try to push it aside and start fresh the next day. Would love to be one of ur fitness pals so add me if u'd like to =)
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    Welcome - the support is amazing :)
  • Damnee_27
    Damnee_27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    aww done be nervous! going online with your weight loss is a great step! and a very motivating one :) Keep it going! and welcome!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I was nervous when I signed up, because I didn't know what it was going to be like. I loved it after the first few minutes I logged on! I now call it "The Dieters Facebook"

I completely agree
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just be honest and try to improve with each day. For me, when I see someone else post a high-energy workout, I am nudged to do more. (I know it's not a contest.) For example, this morning on my treadmill, I thought, okay, I want to post more than 30 minutes, and I remember an MFP friend's post, it inspires me to do more!!!! So I went for 56 minutes. The food thing? Well I am doing okay right now, but I hear you, after 4-6 weeks, we have to dig deeper to stay with it. Best of luck!