New to this site

Options
I just cancelled my weight watchers membership which just was not working at all for me. Going to try this instead which seems to make more sense.

Replies

• dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for a week, and can already see a difference. You can add me if you'd like!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've used this site before with great results but for some reason i lost motivation and gained some back. So I'm back on here and I've seen some good results so I hope you will too!! If you'd like to be friends, you can ad me =)
  • HulaChic
    HulaChic Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome Aboard! I am new to this site too after 'paying' to use the Weight Watchers Web site. One thing I have discovered is that I find foods easier on here. For example: I went to Applebees for lunch earlier this week and, of course, ordered a salad. When I went to track my food for that day I typed in the restaurant and salad name and it was actually there!! That alone impressed me. Good Luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend if you want. :-)
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • nleathers
    nleathers Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am also new to the site. Been here about a week and tried weight watchers before, on line. I thought their site was hard to use, and have found this site so easy to use. I am excited about how great it is! Two ladies that I am working with have been using the site and really lost some weight. Good Luck!
  • janpike
    janpike Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I have been on here now, for 4 weeks tomorrow and I have lost 9 pounds, it is so much better than having a gain. I am very happy with this site, I now have something to be accountable to, for my daily food intake, which I have never had before, I have tried weight watchers, I did pretty good with them, but gained it all back. I have about 100 pounds to loose. I am a 67 year young female that is unable to do any exercising, except my housework. That is my reason for losing weight so I pray that I will be able to walk without a walker or cane and be able to go for walks. All things are possible thru Christ.