hey.............

Options
Again I've gone astray from MFP.....I STILL cannot manage my time wisely enough to keep a regular schedule at working out. My diet is fine...but My job gets in the way completley of any workout schedule that I've tried to maintain! oh well...Im really trying! Im sticking w/ this site at least to keep me motivated! So please Motivate me! lol Any tips or tricks are much appreciated:)

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Again I've gone astray from MFP.....I STILL cannot manage my time wisely enough to keep a regular schedule at working out. My diet is fine...but My job gets in the way completley of any workout schedule that I've tried to maintain! oh well...Im really trying! Im sticking w/ this site at least to keep me motivated! So please Motivate me! lol Any tips or tricks are much appreciated:)
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hey good for you for sticking around where the inspiration & motivation flow freely!:flowerforyou:

Regarding giving you motivation.....I truly believe that's something only to be given by ourselves...:drinker:

You are still here.... you stated what your problem were that you felt were hindering you.......

GIRL..you KNOW what you need to do....and sometimes that's exactly all we need to do...post and then it comes to us.....

Some ideas might be learning to manage your time more wisely.......you are IMPORTANT and your time is valuable!

YAY for the eating part being on track.....can you vary your workout scedule to fit around your work hours? Park further away and hike it to your office? Walk during your lunch break?

How about some of those ideas.... we find motivation from within when we are ready to truly to stick to what we know works and we are ready for real changes.

So glad you posted:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    snapoutofit.gif

:bigsmile: