Week one fail!! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey. I'm planning on losing 60lbs total, but I set my targets in small chunks, so I definitely expected to lose something this week.
  • jennyocox
    Options
    Should I be setting my targets here for the full amount. It just seemed so huge and I heard that it's better psychologically to break them up into smaller amounts. Also, I drink loads of water, so I'm happy with that side of thinks. I've been on Weight Watchers since February and have lost 14lbs so far but for the last 5 weeks I've been bouncing the same 2lb around and can't get lower Besides that I was STARVING. So last week I joined MFP and felt much better about it.
    Thanks for the suggestion about the measurements. I've started taking mine from this week.
    Sorry that my first real post was such a negative on. I'm just Sooooo frustrated. I know I've been running and I know that muscle is denser than fat but I figured that at 193lb I would still be dropping weight even if I was building muscle.

On the up side - I feel smaller! :D I guess that's something. I can open my diary..................... how?
  • jennyocox
    Options
    Ok, I edited my diary to show friends. So feel free to add me and take a look. I also changed to show the sugar settings which is a realy eye-opener! (Today I was at a friends BBQ so it's not a really good one although I'm still under my calorie allowance). I also edited my profile to reflect the full weight loss aim.
  • jennyocox
    Options
    Ok, I edited my diary to show friends. So feel free to add me and take a look. I also changed to show the sugar settings which is a realy eye-opener! (Today I was at a friends BBQ so it's not a really good one although I'm still under my calorie allowance). I also edited my profile to reflect the full weight loss aim.