Grocery Shopping

Options
So I must say that I am very proud of myself for the simple fact that I went grocery shopping and didn't buy anything bad for myself. I so badly wanted to buy the sugary cereal, the chocolates, the cake stuff, the tater tots, pizzas, and anything else that was bad but I didnt. I found myself getting hungry towards the end of the shopping trip and that was when all the bad food started looking so good and I started looking at it and wanted to buy it, but I didn't.

I'm going to go eat dinner and then I'm going on a walk tonight with the 2 dogs and a friend of mine. It will be very fun! Hope everyone else had a great day!

Replies

• kdanderson05
    Options
    So I must say that I am very proud of myself for the simple fact that I went grocery shopping and didn't buy anything bad for myself. I so badly wanted to buy the sugary cereal, the chocolates, the cake stuff, the tater tots, pizzas, and anything else that was bad but I didnt. I found myself getting hungry towards the end of the shopping trip and that was when all the bad food started looking so good and I started looking at it and wanted to buy it, but I didn't.

I'm going to go eat dinner and then I'm going on a walk tonight with the 2 dogs and a friend of mine. It will be very fun! Hope everyone else had a great day!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    What you eat is so very very important....great job!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sunshine_girl
    Options
    Way to go!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good start. You will find that once you eliminate the sugary stuff for a few weeks, you wont even want them.

A piece of fruit is just as sweet as a cupcake (she tells herself as she is dreaming of cupcakes!!)

Good Luck!

:flowerforyou: