NSV!

Options
LilRedRooster
LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
So before I was pregnant, I had this black vest that I used to wear all the time, especially going out on weekends. It went with t-shirts, tank tops, you name it, it looked good with everything. I could dress up, dress down, all that awesome stuff. I loved that thing.

So I was rather bummed when I tried it on a few months after giving birth and it didn't fit. Most of that was boobs (breastfeeding does have some perks), but it also was rather tight on the waist, as well. So I put it back in the back of my drawer, resigned to never wearing it again.

But this morning, I pulled it out, curious to see if it would fit maybe even marginally better. And..

It totally did! It's actually more loose now in the waist than BEFORE I was pregnant, though the chest is still tighter, since we're still nursing. But I'll totally take that problem for now, haha. I was really was convinced I'd have to retire it for good.

And now, as a reward, I'm going out, rocking my vest, and heading down to our local river festival with the baby for the day, to enjoy some fun in the sun with a few beers and good music.

Hope everyone else has a great day!

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    nsv's are super aren't they....sounds like a great surprise to me.....keep working at it youre doing great.....
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    That is really awesome. Congrats!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    so excited for you, my hairs are sticking up. I can totally relate. I have a black dress that I want to fit into. Working my way to it. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!