new player at an old game!

Options
this is my first, "have to" attempt at weight loss. yesterday was my first "practice" day. i'm finding out that this is not going to be easy. just keeping track is a little overwhelming. i'm sure it will get easier. i'm glad i found this web site, i know it will be an effective tool. hello all! :happy:

Replies

• parrothead
    Options
    this is my first, "have to" attempt at weight loss. yesterday was my first "practice" day. i'm finding out that this is not going to be easy. just keeping track is a little overwhelming. i'm sure it will get easier. i'm glad i found this web site, i know it will be an effective tool. hello all! :happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Stepho84
    Options

Keeping track for me is the hardest part. It's all fun and easy when our meals already have their nutritional facts spelled out, but I lose track once I go out and eat whether it be at a restaurant or a home cooked meal at a friend's house.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    For the new year I bought a journal that I carry with me everywhere.
    It is small enough to fit in my purse and cost only 3.00
    I started it on Saturday and have put down everything I have eaten or exercise I have done.
    Then when I get back to the computer to log on, It is a lot easier for me to just copy from there what I did.
    Welcome aboard!:flowerforyou:
    --Diann...
  • jude2700
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the best place to keep track of what you are eating.This is my second time here,kinda went astray for a few months.Now I an determined to lose some excess baggage.:embarassed: 180lbs right now and I am 5'4",NOT good.Good luck everyone.and a Very Happy New You.
  • parrothead
    Options
    For the new year I bought a journal that I carry with me everywhere.
    It is small enough to fit in my purse and cost only 3.00
    I started it on Saturday and have put down everything I have eaten or exercise I have done.
    Then when I get back to the computer to log on, It is a lot easier for me to just copy from there what I did.
    Welcome aboard!:flowerforyou:
    --Diann...
    that is a fabulous idea! i love it! i have to return to work tomorrow from our holiday, and i was wondering how i was going to keep track, now i know. thank you! :happy: