Hey Im a newbie

Options
Hello my name is sara and I thought id try this to help me with my weight loss and tracking it. I live in New Mexico and work in a bank so im pretty seditary for the majority of my day. my goal is to loose 100lbs and am curently trying Herbalife to help with my weight loss. Friends have done Herbalife and lost anywhere between 20 to 170lbs on it. any and all advice is and will be apprecieated. Thank you!!

Replies

• EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sara :) MFP is brilliant and no matter what you try I'm sure you will find lots of support on here.

Personally I think good ol' diet and exercise is better than using any formulas or products to try to boost your weight loss but see if Herbalife works for you. It sometimes is good to have a few weeks to kick start your weight loss but you have to go back to "real" food eventually.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I love it here. Lots of support and so easy to track. I work in a Credit Union and am very sedentary while working also. I try to walk for each 15min break and the first 30mins of my lunch. I wish you the best. If need some MFP friends please add me. We can all use a little extra support.