First day on this site

Options
BigZ486
BigZ486 Posts: 47 Member
Hey everyone! My name is Zach, and I just started keeping track of my food today...and it looks like there's so much more to this website than just tracking food!

I'll be around here for quite a while, since I have a heck of a lot of weight to lose, roughly half of my current weight.

I look forward to meeting other people on here :-)

Replies

• EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's great on here and you will definitely get the support you need to succeed. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I can do with as much support as I can get

:happy:
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    hi Zach....i too have alot to lose and this is the place to do it.....still have about 150 to go myslef and with all the love and support you get here from people in the same boat it makes the journey much easier. hope you accomplish all your goals....good luck and sucess!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome

I was on here for about 7 months before I used this section, just wished I'd found it and had the courage to use it sooner. Great community with lots of help, encouragement and advice. You never feel alone and everybody understands what you are going through and trying to achieve and all about the highs and the lows.

Good luck with your plan -)
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Welcome, Zach! This site is phenomenal, and all the support is great. Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll do my best to support you in your journey!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!