Wow awesome work!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Way TO GO!
  • LosingGrip
    LosingGrip Posts: 18
    Options
    Looks good! I can't wait to get my resistance bands so I can start! Love the fact your stomach has got smaller as well...one thing I want to get rid of lol.

Do you follow the meal plan, or just eat healthily?
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    Looks good! I can't wait to get my resistance bands so I can start! Love the fact your stomach has got smaller as well...one thing I want to get rid of lol.

Do you follow the meal plan, or just eat healthily?

Yes the stomach was a big sore spot for me but it is getting there.

I followed the meal plan as far as the ratios are concerned. I didn't cook the meals provided in the nutrition booklet. I also stayed on the fat shredder phase for 2 months instead of just for phase 1. I have now moved on to the energy booster phase and it is a great thing when you add carbs back in when they have been absent. I was a little nervous about adding them, but the weight is still coming off! Just make sure they are the good carbs!

You can view my diary for my diet. Before June 2nd is phase 1 nutrition and after June 2 is for the energy booster.

One thing I told myself is, I want the best results I can get in 90 days. I put foods together that give me the right ratios for that day. So some may think it is weird to just eat 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, 14g of almonds, 1 cup of raspberries, and 1/2 scoop of protein powder, but I am eating what my body needs to get the most out of the workouts and recovery!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Billy
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. You'll see even bigger results in the final phase. Just keep pushing play.
  • olag00
    Options
    Here is a picture of my fiance and I at Disney World about 5 months ago and the way we currently are. I am doing it with P90X and she did hers with 42 days of P90X and then one round of Hip Hop Abs!

Billy-and-Lindsay-Before-After-Disney-4.jpg
  • mizfrankie
    mizfrankie Posts: 100
    Options
    LOVE p90x! Way to BRING IT!!! Soon you will have diamonds of gold!!!!
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    Holy WOW!!!!!! You better be proud of your self!
  • olag00
    Options
    Thanks georgiag111, and I am! It has definitely helped me get out of bed to do the workouts seeing the results I am getting! I can't wait until Day 90 so I can post those! There are even bigger differences!
  • adamswife01
    adamswife01 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Here is a picture of my fiance and I at Disney World about 5 months ago and the way we currently are. I am doing it with P90X and she did hers with 42 days of P90X and then one round of Hip Hop Abs!

Billy-and-Lindsay-Before-After-Disney-4.jpg

That's SUPER WONDERFUL! I am so happy for both of you !! Way to go!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I want to start today again, only managed 2 weeks last time, but I'm away camping for 5 days end of July and 6 days beginning of august, worried this'll put me off, what would you suggest, well done dude, you are an inspiration
  • olag00
    Options
    I am a person, that doesn't want to start a 90 day trek until I know I can give it my full attention the 90 days. There are two things you can do:

Start, say Monday, and then just know when you go camping you would need to either repeat all the workouts or you can just pick up where you left off.

My suggestion would be to do a couple of the workouts per week up until your camping trip. This will allow your body to get used to the workouts and you wont have to stop in the middle of the program. Then, say August 8th, you would start the program fully!

The same kind of thing is happening to me, I finish on July 9th and then I get married first week in August. So instead of starting a new 90 program, I am going to mix in some of the Tony Horton One on Ones with P90X until the wedding. Then after the wedding I am doing a round of Asylum! Then get back to a P90X/Insanity/Asylum Hybrid!
  • olag00
    Options
    Started my last "recovery" week for P90X! Sunday is Day 90!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    can't wait for final pics
  • olag00
    Options
    Tomorrow is Day 90! I really want to post the photos I took today but I know they are not "true" day 90s!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!