Hellow from Northern Ontario, Canada

sutts
sutts Posts: 35
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am really excited to have found this site. I have 107 pounds to lose in 11 months, so I have my work cut out for me. I look forward to the support and advice from everyone here. Happy to meet you all.
Sutts98235.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• sutts
    I am really excited to have found this site. I have 107 pounds to lose in 11 months, so I have my work cut out for me. I look forward to the support and advice from everyone here. Happy to meet you all.
    Sutts98235.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome!
    I went on vacation once in Onterio. Beautiful up there!
    This site is the greatest! You WILL lose the weight that you want here, and it'll "almost" be fun doing it!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, the weight WILL come off!
    I always recommend logging your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Also, drink lots of water, it helps alot too.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Hi and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Hello to you from another Canadian from Ontario! I've just been on this site for 6 days and it has been so motivating!
  • sutts
    Thanks to each of you for your word of encouragement. My health is really being affected as I am on 5 High blood pressure pills each day. I appreciate all of the tips. I WILL SUCCEED with all of your support. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you all!
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Welcome!! YOu have some hard work ahead......but just think about the results when you are done!! I have alot of friends in canada....hope to visit one day.....lets kick this weight to the curb!! we can do it!! so lets start right now.......have agood day.

LInda :smile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Hi from ottawa :smile: you will love the site... its prettty awesome here!!
  • Joselem
    Joselem Posts: 50
    Hello Hello from northern Ontarion (Timmins)

Welcome, Welcome! :flowerforyou: This is a great site!
This discussion has been closed.