Replies

• Postlethwaite
    Postlethwaite Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Join in..
  • vjenelle
    vjenelle Posts: 23
    Options
    Don't give up! The re will be setbacks along the way but hang it there. You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Here for the long haul!
  • buttons222
    Options
    O.K. I know just where you are coming from! I need help also. Today is day one of a new start for me. If I keep eating the way I have I am going to explode. So lets do it together!!!! Good luck.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    definitely dont quit. I only had to lose 15 pounds, but with the help of everybody on here, i have lost it plus a couple more. ive also kept it off for 2 months as well. the people on here are awesome and you always get encouragement. the 2 pounds might be your body being shocked and also you may be eating too little. make sure you net 1200 calories. you can't always of course, but try to get there. you have to eat some of your exercise calories. if you go under you wont lose weight. your body could go into starvation mode. it could also be lots of things, just get through the month and you will see. inches not pounds always remember that. its hard to not see that number drop sometimes, but your clothes fitting is a much better indicator than the scale.