hello, my name is andy and I am obsese

Options
Hi there

Its sad but i feel I have to state that mantra.

For years ive been overweight, but last year lost almost 3 stone and was only 2 stone away from an almost normal weight. However, following some unhappy times, i let the weight go back on and then some on top, so this made me feel even worse.

After buying a new outfit at 2 sizes bigger than normal and still finding it not fitting, I have made a promise to myself to lose weight.

I have set some minor goals to achieve, but I am overall looking to lose around 75 - 80 pounds.

I love cooking and have already found a way to cook chicken and rice to help fill me up at low calories

I would love to hear if anyone has some nice sweet things at low calories

Andy

Replies

• dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Andy. You've taken a great step in joining MFP! Believe me, you're in great company here. We're all in the same large boat, and working together we're all gonna kick some *kitten*!

I have a TON of recipes. It's actually a hobby of mine to take the fattening ones that I used to love and try to turn them into low calorie and/or low carb versions that I can still enjoy sometimes. What is it you're looking for?
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Andy!!
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    well andy you found the right spot... Just remember this is a life style change not a fad... you can do this and in no time you'll be looking good and very happy you started...
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am ruled under that obese title also. Welcome to MFP. I eat simple so I do not have any recipies to share. I wish you the best of luck as you head back on to your health journey.
  • lolathompson
    lolathompson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Andy. Im Lola. Lets encourage one another. I got good tips as well. I will add you both so we can exchange. Toodles.
  • DBabbit
    DBabbit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi Andy, I'm Denise. Welcome to MFP. This is a great group! I'm in the same category. We're all trying to lose the fat and get fit, and you'll find some good information here.
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome Andy...boy do I understand where you're coming from!

This is am amazing site, it helps me alot and I'm sure it will help you too!

The sugar free jello pudding cups are really good, can't tell that they are sugar free,

and they are very satisfying on the sweet front..take from someone who use to be addicted to sugar!!!

Please feel free to add me!