MP3's anyone???

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions for good MP3's to download for a workout on the treadmill? Mine are starting to get boring, and music really motivates me!!!:smile:

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any suggestions for good MP3's to download for a workout on the treadmill? Mine are starting to get boring, and music really motivates me!!!:smile:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    http://www.cardiocoach.com They are AWESOME!! Coach Sean is super motivational. You can use them on the elliptical, bike, treadmill, etc.

I did Volume 8 on the elliptical this morning- an hour of sweat! :laugh: I also have Cardio Coach Press Play and Cardio Coach Volume 5. I've heard awesome things about the other ones but don't have them... yet! :laugh:

Jess
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    http://www.cardiocoach.com They are AWESOME!! Coach Sean is super motivational. You can use them on the elliptical, bike, treadmill, etc.

I did Volume 8 on the elliptical this morning- an hour of sweat! :laugh: I also have Cardio Coach Press Play and Cardio Coach Volume 5. I've heard awesome things about the other ones but don't have them... yet! :laugh:

Jess

I just checked out that website thanks! It is saved in my faves now!
    Anyone else have any playlists or music they like to listen to while on the treadmill?
  • also try www.itrain.com I love that site and they tons of cardio (including treadmill and elliptical) strength, bootcamp etc workouts.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Haha! I love to listen to "angry" music...

Linkin Park, Buck Cherry, or some hard core rap...2pac, Bone Thugs n Harmony...haha old school but I'm a West Coast girl at heart :)
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    this morning i was Car Dancing to Bamboleo by the Gipsy Kings. if THAT doesn't get you moving, uhhh you're dead.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    this morning i was Car Dancing to Bamboleo by the Gipsy Kings. if THAT doesn't get you moving, uhhh you're dead.

ahh GYPSY KINGS ROCK!!!