Found no calorie/no fat/no sugar salad dressing

Options
Don't know if you can find this in your area, but Walden Farms make awesome salad dressing that is Fat Free, Calorie Free, Sugar Free. It does have 250mg of sodium. Tastes great, too! I've been struggling to find something that isn't so calorie laden for my salads. Enjoy!

Replies

• cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    wegmans carries it where i live..taste great for no cals
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My question would then be: what in the world is it made out of?
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I like the Asian, Balsamic, and Italian. Bacon Ranch isn't bad. I DON'T recommend their peanut butter substitute spread...ick.
  • rissyroo2002
    rissyroo2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have tried the balsamic, italian, ranch and blue cheese. They are all pretty good considering no calories and fat. The sodium is a bit high. If you have a Stop & Shop near you, they carry them. They also make a bunch of other condiments, I have yet to see those in stores but you can order them online.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Kroger carries it in my area!!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Yeah same here!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything on the ingredients that is so different from many other prepared foods. It certainly may not fit into an entirely whole food diet, but in small amounts is a great way to liven up salads.
  • jbsbrat
    jbsbrat Posts: 1
    Options
    I make a dressing of 1/4 c apple cider vinegar, 1/2 water, 1 T lemon juice, dropper of Stevia and a dash of celery seed and Onion Powder. I like it. My husband spices his up with all kinds of HOT seasonings so he enjoys his salads now too.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I like the creamy bacon, ranch and blue cheese- HOWEVER, my opinion of the coleslaw dressing :tongue: YUK

Found it in my area @ WalMart ( in with the produce) and Giant Eagle
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    thanks! I never knew something like that existed! I went to the website and found that a bunch of stores in my area carry it..will deff. try it when I go shopping :-)
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have been using this brand as well, my favorite so far is the Balsamic though =) didn't really care for the bacon ranch kind.
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options

Yeah same here!

I found a list of ingredients for the different flavors they offer: http://www.glutensmart.com/wfdressnut.html

Thank you to the OP for sharing, but I think will pass.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I've tried it. Is that the brand that has the balsamic vinegarette dressing? That's the one I use.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I've tried it. Is that the brand that has the balsamic vinegarette dressing? That's the one I use.
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Here's what the bottle says: made with fresh natural real raspberry flavors. Delicious ingredients include apple cider vinegar, rosemary, minced onion, frehly ground herbs & spices, lemon juice, the finest imported and domestic aged vinegars and more.
    Vitamin enriched.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    BTW, I also use them over a baked potato OR mix in with scrambled eggs and english muffin- TASTY condiment- not just for salads ya know.
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I ordered their calorie free carmel syrup to put on my 150 calorie per pint ice cream I have found! It is called artic ice (I think) and it is made of whey protein. 1 pint has 16 g of protein, 8 g of fiber! And with calorie free carmel syrup, I am way excited!!
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    The honey dijon makes a good spread replacement on sandwiches too, instead of mayo or the like. So does the Italian.
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I get them at Walmart in my area in the West.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    This! I'd be running from that. Sounds like a bunch of chemicals and salt.