looking for motivation...

Options
I'm posting to say Hi and introduce myself. I am in my thirties and married with 2 kids. Most recent was born 5 mos ago. I gained a lot AFTER giving birth, totally stressed out, I gained 15 pounds stuffing my face since Jan. this year and have finally turned the corner and am ready to make a change. Looking for support to stay active, which I am, and to not over eat, which is a struggle, because I love food and cooking, baking homemade bread, GAH! Looking to lose about 30 pounds and get back to my fighting weight of about 110-115- I'm really short :) Was 115 after first baby, second one, not so much, but I'm determined, I just want to feel like myself again... I love working out, it's my 'me' time, the eating is the challenge.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! your so in the right place :) im the same i love to work out like a beast but eating gets me all the time so ive started making little changes here and there some days are still bad but hey we are human are we not. So once again welcome we are all here for you and you are going to do great !!!
  • losingwell4me
    Options
    Thanks! Really appreciate it!!!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    welcome, this is a great community for support!!! Feel free to add me
  • nc1191
    nc1191 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love this site :smile: Good luck!
  • AlMusallam_47
    Options
    welcome ,add me if you'd like ...
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome, great place here for encouragment & motivation! Please feel free to friend me ;)