Slim in Six

Options
Is anyone working out with the Slim in Six DVDs? I just got them and I plan on starting next Thursday Oct. 16th (I will be out of town until then). Anyone want to start with me? I need the support. Thanks!!!

Replies

• trf1011
    trf1011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Is anyone working out with the Slim in Six DVDs? I just got them and I plan on starting next Thursday Oct. 16th (I will be out of town until then). Anyone want to start with me? I need the support. Thanks!!!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently using them but I have used them in the past! I LOVE the Slim & 6 pack and the Slim & Limber is an awesome quick stretch!

Good luck to you!

Jess
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    OMG, I LOVE Debbie!
    I did 4 rotation and it just kept working!!!
    She is magic!
    And a wonderful person too!
    Let me know any question - I would be thrilled to help!
    If you stick with SI6 you won't regret it!
    Love,
    Jenny
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm with Jess and Jenny... Debbie is great and really gets the job done. Once you've done Slim in 6 you may want to look into the Slim Series... ooooo, it's goooooood :D
  • trf1011
    trf1011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did you just do Slim in Six alone? I did the first workout last night (Start it Up) and I didn't feel like I really got a good workout. Do I need to add additional cardio to this?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Trust me, if you really focus on the workouts....you'll feel it.

Remember the "Start it Up" video is to get you used to the moves. You gotta bring all you have and execute the motions precisely as well.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I just looked up the website for slim in 6 does this really work? The videos are about 60 bucks plus s&h. I just want to make sure before I spend my money on it. Who ever else has the video's do like the workouts and did you really see results in 6 weeks? What kind of results?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I just looked up the website for slim in 6 does this really work? The videos are about 60 bucks plus s&h. I just want to make sure before I spend my money on it. Who ever else has the video's do like the workouts and did you really see results in 6 weeks? What kind of results?

I have, done a few rounds with them.
    I didn't lose weight (my eternal issue), however....I toned up AMAZINGLY!!!!
    The second video with a very strict diet can get AMAZING results...I've had a kiddo, got rid of that lower belly pooch!

It's all about dedication.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: They probably work great if you take them out of the box, and take the celophane off!!:frown:

OK-so Now you have me thinking. I am putting that dvd in the machine right now.I will start the 1st day tomorrow.

Maybe this is what I need. I am at the 1/2 mark and hear it gets harder from here.

Lets see!!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I have the Slim in 6 dvd's and they kicked my butt! I can't ever stick with them long enough to get ALL the benefits. I can't get good enough at the Start It Up CD to move on! LOL I may give it another shot!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have 1 DVD and I like the Slim & 6 pack and the Slim & Limber. I can deff feel it burning when I do the AB workouts!
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    hmm, these are kind of "bonus" work outs...
    The main work outs are Start It UP (SIU), Ramp It Up (RIU) and Burn It Up (does just what the name implies). Combined with a good diet it works mitacles.

To learn more on why it works read here:

http://jennygetsfitness.blogspot.com/2008/05/slim-in-6-explained.html