Dear girls with big thighs/butts/hips

Options
Jovialation
Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
I finally found a pair of jeans that fit amazingly well! No "back gap", no muffin top, no squished in hips!

At target they have the "Fit 1-6" system. I hated it at first because I didn't know what would fit me best and pants I liked never seemed to fit.

Try "Fit 4"
I just got a pair of bootcut AND a pair of....dun dun dun...skinny jeans! They don't look so bad on me, either. I've never been so excited shopping. I almost wish I could tone up the size Im at and not get a size smaller just so I can keep these jeans forever, lol

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
  • Jovialation
    Options
    yea I believe so. Some were on a super sale, just not the ones I fit in lol

They fit so well I got em anyway
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    need to bump this so i can remember it! I have a pair of magic levi's that are the same but I'm always on the lookout for a good fitting pair of jeans!
  • Jovialation
    Options
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What brand are they? Is the size just fit 4 or does it have fit 4 and your regular size?
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will have to check em out...always have that gape in every pair of jeans I try on!
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I will definitely check them out! Thank you!
  • Jovialation
    Options
    What brand are they? Is the size just fit 4 or does it have fit 4 and your regular size?
    Whatever size you are in Regular, Tall, or Short are all there and then theres also "Fit __" on the tags.

Fit 4 should be a pink-ish font/sticker.

It took me forever to find more than one pair of 10S Fit 4 when customers had put jeans back in ALL the wrong places, but totally worth it!

Side note - Still try em on. They have some cargo skinny jeans that fit way tighter than everything else in 10S Fit 4 that I tried on
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Ooo, thanks! I checked them out online and they even have tall sizes, hooray! I'll check them out next time I'm at Target. Thanks for the suggestion. :)
  • Jovialation
    Options
    no problem!
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm Canadian... and we don't have Target here (yet!) :(
    lol but I do have big hips, thighs and a bum and love PZI jeans.
    In case no one has heard of them... here's their site http://www.pzijeans.com/
  • Jovialation
    Options
    Oh cool thanks!
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    aw man, I wish we had those in Canada. I'm so tired of getting a muffin top when I sit.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm Canadian... and we don't have Target here (yet!) :(
    lol but I do have big hips, thighs and a bum and love PZI jeans.
    In case no one has heard of them... here's their site http://www.pzijeans.com/
    try looking at these...kinda expensive so I havent gotten any...but seem pretty awesome
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I own several pairs of the Eddie Bauer curvy jeans and love them but they are a bit more pricey than what you'll find at Target. The quality is fabulous, however, and I've found them on sale for $25-30 from time to time.

I saw the Fit jeans when I was in our local Target recently, but didn't have time to try them on. I especially like, that like the Eddie Bauer brand, they come in lengths, because I need them short.

Thanks for the reminder!
  • Chilliaddict
    Chilliaddict Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I finally found a pair of jeans that fit amazingly well! No "back gap", no muffin top, no squished in hips!

At target they have the "Fit 1-6" system. I hated it at first because I didn't know what would fit me best and pants I liked never seemed to fit.

Try "Fit 4"
    I just got a pair of bootcut AND a pair of....dun dun dun...skinny jeans! They don't look so bad on me, either. I've never been so excited shopping. I almost wish I could tone up the size Im at and not get a size smaller just so I can keep these jeans forever, lol

How did you do that cool digital thing of yourself in your sig??? I been looking for something like that but can't seem to find it anywhere :)
  • Jovialation
    Options
    my virtual model...i had to make multiple models, save the images, then put em together
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    <<<<<big bootie
  • napompl
    napompl Posts: 736
    Options
    I'm going to have to try these next time I go shopping!! Can never find a pair that fit around my thighs/butt and waist correctly! Thanks for the thread! : D
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wooo hoo! Great find! I have a hard time finding jeans with no gap, even Apple Bottom was a waste of time. Thanks for sharing! :smile: