The differences between men and women

Options

Replies

• prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Although there are a thousand fish in the sea, there is only one me.......love, cherish, respect and honor the one you are with.....just because the grass looks greener on the other side doesn't mean it is.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Tip to men.....sometimes women just need you to listen. They don't always want you to fix it.

Ditto!!! Exactly what I was going to say.. Amen Sister!!:wink:

THIS! Men please know that it is our nature to share our thoughts, feelings, ideas, concerns, etc ... not so that you can help us work through it or give us a solution... but rather so that you will know what's going on in our heads! This is part of intimacy for us... you knowing and understanding.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Men...

Please help, we work too and sometimes its really nice to come home to dinner made, the laundry washed and floor vacuumed...
  • Pipsqueak83
    Options
    Tip for Women:

Appreciate us more. When we do an uncommon chore (i.e. sweep the kitchen, wash the dishes) don't tell us how we did it wrong. Just thank us. And while we're asleep correct it lol.

Yeah!!!
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    From a woman: when we ask a question, it's because we want an answer, not a sidestep or smart *kitten* remark. We ask questions for simple reason that we want the answer, not trying to bait you or make you feel guilty, just an answer to our question..
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    ladies please say what you mean and mean what you say...

Understand that we for the most part operatesolely on logic and not emotion, so dont read so deep into stuff.
    And most important there is only one mr awesome so normal guys will have flaws :p
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Tip for men : Women play video games too. And sometimes better than you XD
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    don't *kitten* me over or i'll shank you.

:devil: :heart:

:laugh:
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Tip for Women:

Appreciate us more. When we do an uncommon chore (i.e. sweep the kitchen, wash the dishes) don't tell us how we did it wrong. Just thank us. And while we're asleep correct it lol.
    lol Is this my husband??? lol
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

My wife does this to me a couple times a week. (thumb in the armpit and she yells, "shank!") It doesn't feel as good as it sounds.

Tip: don't be surprised if we like the cheap gift more than the thoughtful, expensive gift with some vague meaning that we will only immediately see after you tell us. We are a simple breed, get us simple things.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

Love it.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    From a woman: when we ask a question, it's because we want an answer, not a sidestep or smart *kitten* remark. We ask questions for simple reason that we want the answer, not trying to bait you or make you feel guilty, just an answer to our question..

I have fallen for this trap way too many times with my wife, I know better!
  • adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Options
    Tip to women:
    When we say we are done with a topic, leave it the hell alone. Just walk away or start another one.

Pffft!!
  • adellepuppy
    Options
    Tip for Women:

Maybe we do appreciate it and you don't see how we do that.
  • rob504
    rob504 Posts: 79
    Options
    Women, please give us 5 minutes to take off our jackets when we walk through the door before you begin telling us about your day in excruciating detail.
  • adellepuppy
    Options
    Women, please give us 5 minutes to take off our jackets when we walk through the door before you begin telling us about your day in excruciating detail.

Sorry for caring
  • rob504
    Options
    Juast 5 minutes, PLEASE.
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Juast 5 minutes, PLEASE.
    You got it! ... *tapping toe... looking at watch...* lol
  • rob504