hey !just found the message board could use some friends for

Options
im 18 turning 19 and ive battled with my weight all my life ive decided to stop feeling sorry for my self and get myself together. i now work out 6 days a week and work 7 so i have a busy schedule and fitness pal has helped me alot. i have an addiction to the scale so ive decided to aviod the scale completly the number isnt what matters. i would like some fit pal friends to help me on my journey.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck.
    Log on everyday and take it slow. Educate yourself on healthy foods and try to stay away from processed and fast foods. Eat lots of fresh fruits, veggies, whole grains and fresh meats and fish. Cook for youself. Don't buy thing that are going to tempt you. If it's not in the house you can't eat it. Get healthy snacks. Read the lables and watch PORTIONS> If you get yourself a food scale it really helps keep you within portions. Log in your foods before you eat them. If the numbers are too high make another choice. It's like a puzzle. Once you make all the pieces fit, you are able to see the whole picture
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me :-)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • lovinglife71
    lovinglife71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your in the right place to acheive your goals!!! Feel free to add me!!!!!:))))
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!
    Feel free to add me.
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    sounds like you have a good start on a good plan keep it up, feel free to add me
  • em0307
    em0307 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You'll love this site - it has been so good for me! Feel free to add me :)
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hey welcome!!! feel free to add me!
  • em80
    em80 Posts: 91
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome hun, feel free to add me xx