10Kgs lost and counting!

Options
SharlaU
SharlaU Posts: 12 Member
Am so excited I made the decision to slim down, before finding this site (which I just love so well put together) I had lost 10kgs on my own, I have now stepped it up by starting back at a new gym and so far this week have managed to 8 times in 7 days. I have had to endure friends eating chocolate, chips, McDonalds, KFC and still have not fallen into temptation yet! Weigh in day tomorrow I can't wait! My Goal is to lose another 5 kgs before my 30th birthday in a months time fingers crossed I make it in time :)

Replies

• melonen
    melonen Posts: 17
    Options
    Great story, you sound super motivated! I'm very impressed that you don't fall into temptation when your friends eat chocolate, chips and junk food - sometimes I do fall into temptation, but not that often. Not like before, when I ate way too much and exercised way to little. I've lost around 5 kg so far and I'm gonna loose about 8 more, hopefully within a two-three months.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too - I think you're gonna make it!!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    wow!! what motivation! sometimes it's healthy to give into temptation. I find, for myself, it helps me learn when to say no. for me, it's harder to stop once i start.
  • SharlaU
    SharlaU Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think the biggest thing that has worked for me is as soon as I wake in the morning drink a glass of water then have breakfast within 30mins of waking.

At dinner time I only eat 1/2 the size meal I used to as I have read it takes you brain 30mins to register you are full from when you first start eating which is why we tend to have to larger portions. I also don't eat after 7pm at night.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!