Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    It moved me to tears reading your story. I am so sorry for your loss and all the pain you must have gone through. You are truly inspiring ! This story will stay with me!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. For every end there is a new beginning. You are amazing. You should be so proud. Best of luck on your continued success. Inspirational.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    bravo bravo bravo
  • KANdoit50
    KANdoit50 Posts: 5
    Options
    My heart goes out to you for your backstory. amazing grit and determination to carry on. WELL DONE!!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Nsblue. Keep up the good work.
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    Wow! I'm so sorry for your loss. Your story is so sad yet so inspiring. You are doing so awesome and I'm sure your husband is very proud of you!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! So sorry for you loss though. I'm so impressed by your dedication (despite your loss) and so glad that all your hard work has paid off. Prayers and hugs to you!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. There are no words.

I am also very proud of you for continuing your journey and not giving up. Sometimes it takes a tragedy to motivate us to continue (or start) being healthy for us.

Hugs!
  • skynyrdchick
    Options
    You will never walk alone because he is standing right next to you, cheering you on :o) Congrats on the weight loss! I am very proud of you!
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your intimate and touching story. I am very sorry for all the pain you and your husband experienced. You have given us all a gift today: a very powerful reminder that our efforts are for health. Congratulations on hitting the 200 mark! You are a special inspiration to many MFPs.
  • laquita23
    laquita23 Posts: 9
    Options
    Great Job its takes a very strong person to go through such a loss and still have the will power to fight!!!! So amazing hats off to you keep up the good work. Your husband's spirit will forever live on through you. WTG!!!!!
  • schieca
    schieca Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Your story is one of perseverance. What a tribute to your husband that you have continued your journey. The pictures are amazing. Hats off to you!! Wishing you continued success!
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The word that comes to mind is tenacious: strength under pressure. You are amazing and your husband would be soooo proud!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    You are an amazingly strong woman! I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. Amazing, amazing, amazing!
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I wish I was there in person to hug you right now. I have lost too much to talk about on the journey to wholeness. I have buried too many loved ones. Today I am feeling the loss more acutely than usual. Know that you are never alone. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey with us.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Wow what a story. You are a very strong woman to have gone through all of that. So sorry for the loss of your husband.
    Congrats on the incredible weight loss. Good job keeping going.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Truly sorry for your loss!

What a great job you are doing. Keep going and keep in mind we are sharing the weight loss journey with you.
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing your story. I don't know what I would do if that happened to me. You are such a strong woman and you deserve a medal for getting through that! Congratulations on your weight loss and may your husband rest in peace.
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is very inspiring indeed. I am reminded of a song lyric, something along the lines of: "It is never to late to start living, to go out and have some fun". While your husband's passing is a sad event, I am sure he is proudly looking on as you continue on your journey to a better, healthier life. He left you a lasting gift of inspiring you to continue on a healthier route in your own life and what a wonderful gift that is. Wishing you continued success. Be well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!