Southwest Burritofest!

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
20272027burrito3.jpg

(1 burrito: 190 calories, 5.5g fat, 772mg sodium, 39g carbs, 20.5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 14.5g protein = 3 Points)

The second we first bit into this black bean patty during our Gardenburger taste test, we had fantasies about this burrito!

Ingredients:

1 Gardenburger Black Bean Chipotle Veggie Burger

1 La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Low-Carb/ Low-Fat Tortilla; Large Size

1/2 cup shredded lettuce

2 slices tomato

1 tbsp. fat-free sour cream

2 tbsp. salsa

hot sauce (optional)

Directions:

Microwave or grill your veggie patty according to the directions on the box (we prefer ours grilled...with nonstick cooking spray, of course!). Spread sour cream on your tortilla. Cut veggie patty into bite-sized pieces or strips. On one half of the tortilla, place lettuce, tomatoes, and veggie patty pieces. Top with salsa, and roll up your burrito. If you're brave, add some hot sauce.

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    20272027burrito3.jpg

(1 burrito: 190 calories, 5.5g fat, 772mg sodium, 39g carbs, 20.5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 14.5g protein = 3 Points)

The second we first bit into this black bean patty during our Gardenburger taste test, we had fantasies about this burrito!

Ingredients:

1 Gardenburger Black Bean Chipotle Veggie Burger

1 La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Low-Carb/ Low-Fat Tortilla; Large Size

1/2 cup shredded lettuce

2 slices tomato

1 tbsp. fat-free sour cream

2 tbsp. salsa

hot sauce (optional)

Directions:

Microwave or grill your veggie patty according to the directions on the box (we prefer ours grilled...with nonstick cooking spray, of course!). Spread sour cream on your tortilla. Cut veggie patty into bite-sized pieces or strips. On one half of the tortilla, place lettuce, tomatoes, and veggie patty pieces. Top with salsa, and roll up your burrito. If you're brave, add some hot sauce.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy.
    In my list of "to cook" foods!
    Thanks!:wink:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Very welcome hon:bigsmile: