Someone Slap Me.

Options
I knew this was going to happen and i'm so freakin' pissed about it. I was doing so good with my weightloss and being on track and then BAM, the month of Ramadan came around and I had to fast and couldn't go do my workouts. I was so afraid I would lose track and guess what, I have. I am so scared that I won't be able to get back on track because I find myself making excuses for not working out now (Ramadan is over and I have no reason to not go). I have been eating crappy, I haven't been working out and I've gained 5 pounds back!

I need to stop this right now before I spiral out of control and find myself back where I started. I don't want that to happen as it seems to be what i'm good at doing. I lose a bunch of weight, say screw it, gain it back and become miserable. I want to stop this right now and i'm freaking out.

I need some tough love guys. I need someone to slap me and tell me to get the fluck over this laziness and get back to where I was. I can't undo what I have done, I worked so hard and felt so great. It's to the point where i'm back in my fat jeans because i'm feeling like a total cow.

I feel like crying. I need something, motivation, someone to slap me.

I need my motivation back, what do I do?

For what it's worth, i'm making myself go to the gym today. I'm just going to do it.

P.S. I don't want hugs, I want someone to slap the fluck out of me.

:frown: :grumble:

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I knew this was going to happen and i'm so freakin' pissed about it. I was doing so good with my weightloss and being on track and then BAM, the month of Ramadan came around and I had to fast and couldn't go do my workouts. I was so afraid I would lose track and guess what, I have. I am so scared that I won't be able to get back on track because I find myself making excuses for not working out now (Ramadan is over and I have no reason to not go). I have been eating crappy, I haven't been working out and I've gained 5 pounds back!

I need to stop this right now before I spiral out of control and find myself back where I started. I don't want that to happen as it seems to be what i'm good at doing. I lose a bunch of weight, say screw it, gain it back and become miserable. I want to stop this right now and i'm freaking out.

I need some tough love guys. I need someone to slap me and tell me to get the fluck over this laziness and get back to where I was. I can't undo what I have done, I worked so hard and felt so great. It's to the point where i'm back in my fat jeans because i'm feeling like a total cow.

I feel like crying. I need something, motivation, someone to slap me.

I need my motivation back, what do I do?

For what it's worth, i'm making myself go to the gym today. I'm just going to do it.

P.S. I don't want hugs, I want someone to slap the fluck out of me.

:frown: :grumble:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Seems like you have realized yourself that you need to get back on track. What did it for me was the day I stepped on the scale and I was almost back to what I weighed when I was pregnant. so go to the gym get back on track and track everything you eat. When you eat bad either work out more or don't eat it because then you piss yourself off for eating it.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    first off Eid Mubarak! :)

second get ur pansy butt back into gear. You have done so well, don't let the past 35 days divert you from your plan to get healthy and lose the weight you want to.

yallah imshy get your teez going! :)
  • ehorner1976
    Options
    Suck it up! You can do anthing you want, stop making excuses you are a stronger person than that. Being healthy, losing weight isn't easy, it is n'tfor babies! Don't give up now and start feeling are sorry for yourself. I can't do it for you but you CAN! So suck it up and get back on track you wussy! (Is that tough enough?)
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    *smack* (the fluck) *smack*

*smack* (oh looky it's gone!!!!) *smack*

There now all taken care of!!!!!

Work the workout today......start enjoying them tomorrow...that's an order!!!!
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    If you do bad, you'll have to do it all over again. And will take up all the time again. What's the use of wasting time, money, those fit moments all over.
    What is done is past. Don't sink further. Gear up! A new you is waiting for you to enjoy life in a fitter avatar.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    OK bay bee, time for some Tough Luv from Big Brutha Jamerz...
    just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
    Yes it's 5 pound, but it's ONLY 5 pounds! You devoted a month to God, so now devote a month to getting back on track! You KNOW how, it's one day at a time, one meal at a time, one workout at a time. Luvya sis! :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    *pulls out the whip* {wepah!! wepah} Get to work missy!!!! *shhhhhh I've fallen off for about 2-3 wks now too :grumble: * *cracks whip on self* OW! That hurt! :laugh: :laugh: Let's get back on this together!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smokin:
  • lina1131
    Options

second get ur pansy butt back into gear. You have done so well, don't let the past 35 days divert you from your plan to get healthy and lose the weight you want to.

Wli allayee, another arab here. :bigsmile: :laugh:

Do we know each other? You just moved from Dallas and I live in the DFW area. We HAVE to know each other somehow, huh? :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    Options
    I am going to the gym today, no question about it. I just want to be excited about it. :grumble:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    You'll be excited on the way home from the gym, trust me.:wink:
  • lina1131
    Options
    At least i'm not ignoring the signs i've ignored before, right? All my siblings are thin and have never had to worry about this shnit. Why the hell did I get the fat gene? :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

Do we know each other? You just moved from Dallas and I live in the DFW area. We HAVE to know each other somehow, huh? :laugh: :laugh:

HAHA More than likely!! Who knows... but anyways.. I reread your post and the first thing that came to my mind was

Akon...Smack that all on the floor..smack that til you get sore..smack that gimme some more...smack that whooaaa--ohhh

Haha if that isnn't motivation I don't what is.:laugh:
  • lina1131
    Options

HAHA More than likely!! Who knows... but anyways.. I reread your post and the first thing that came to my mind was

Akon...Smack that all on the floor..smack that til you get sore..smack that gimme some more...smack that whooaaa--ohhh

Yeah, motivation to workout...but not on the treadmill. :laugh:

Oh wait, isn't MFP suppose to be like rated G now? :noway:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

I didn't say a thing...:laugh: :wink: :drinker:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    SLAP! There done.

Ok take all the frustration, guilt feelings, and emotions and put them into your workout. Work youself hard...have a great healthy lunch...you will feel better and get back on track! You can do this!!!
  • lina1131
    Options
    I'm going to work on my jogging skills again. I wonder how long I can go now without dying. Probably 2 minutes, it's been so long! :blushing:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

I didn't say a thing...:laugh: :wink: :drinker:

OH! But WE KNOW what you're thinking...:devil: :bigsmile: :laugh: :drinker: :smokin:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Not gonna slap you! I will hug you though stranger!!! :happy:

You'll be ok!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    Options
    Tamaloo look at you and that 117 pounds lost. How much are you weighing these days?! :drinker: