Super-Duper Spaghetti Pie

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
1874pizza2.jpg

(1/4 pie: 73 calories, <0.5g fat, 322mg sodium, 9g carbs, 2g fiber, 3g sugars, 7.5g protein = 1 Point)

Spaghetti pie?! Mmmmmmmmm...

Ingredients:

1 package House Foods Tofu Shirataki noodles; original shape

1/2 cup Egg Beaters

1 cup fat-free tomato sauce

1 cup sliced assorted veggies (onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc.)

1/3 cup fat-free mozzarella cheese; shredded

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Drain, rinse, dry and cut noodles. In a round oven-safe baking dish combine noodles, veggies, Egg Beaters and 3/4 cup of tomato sauce. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and spread remaining 1/4 cup of tomato sauce atop pie. Next, sprinkle cheese on top. Return to oven until cheese has melted. Allow to cool (if you can!) and enjoy.

HG Tip! Garlic-lovers can add garlic powder and slices of fresh garlic to the mix before cooking***Add eggplant and basil for an Italian masterpiece! *** Top with tomatoes and Hormel Turkey Pepperoni slices (just before adding cheese) for a spaghetti-pizza-pie ***

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    1874pizza2.jpg

(1/4 pie: 73 calories, <0.5g fat, 322mg sodium, 9g carbs, 2g fiber, 3g sugars, 7.5g protein = 1 Point)

Spaghetti pie?! Mmmmmmmmm...

Ingredients:

1 package House Foods Tofu Shirataki noodles; original shape

1/2 cup Egg Beaters

1 cup fat-free tomato sauce

1 cup sliced assorted veggies (onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc.)

1/3 cup fat-free mozzarella cheese; shredded

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Drain, rinse, dry and cut noodles. In a round oven-safe baking dish combine noodles, veggies, Egg Beaters and 3/4 cup of tomato sauce. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and spread remaining 1/4 cup of tomato sauce atop pie. Next, sprinkle cheese on top. Return to oven until cheese has melted. Allow to cool (if you can!) and enjoy.

HG Tip! Garlic-lovers can add garlic powder and slices of fresh garlic to the mix before cooking***Add eggplant and basil for an Italian masterpiece! *** Top with tomatoes and Hormel Turkey Pepperoni slices (just before adding cheese) for a spaghetti-pizza-pie ***