Favorite posts!

Options
Just an idea to share...The favorite posts, I put in my blog. Items like everything Banks has ever typed or said. The 700 and obese post, the expectations, and favorite things and reminders people have shared along the way. Just blog your favorite links or the entire article.

Just an idea, and an easy way to find your favorite links along the way!

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Just an idea to share...The favorite posts, I put in my blog. Items like everything Banks has ever typed or said. The 700 and obese post, the expectations, and favorite things and reminders people have shared along the way. Just blog your favorite links or the entire article.

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Good idea :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited about this blog thing. I had no idea. I just started my blog! Woot Woot!:bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I would but my favorite post was the one that included your excellent pictures of the banana on the scale:sad: and it's gone.:sad: