Thank You MFP Friends...

Options
nastytater
nastytater Posts: 64 Member
I wanna Thank all my MFP friends so far...I woke this morning and had to share the results since this past Thursday when I joined...Already lost 7 lbs and I couldn't have done it without you guys...Thank you....I know I still have a long ways to go,but I had to share these first results with each and everyone of you guys....Awesome site and awesome Friendly Folks....YOU ALL ROCK and I love each and every one of you....

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your lose and continued success.
  • Treece85
    Treece85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are doing great!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I wanna Thank all my MFP friends so far...I woke this morning and had to share the results since this past Thursday when I joined...Already lost 7 lbs and I couldn't have done it without you guys...Thank you....I know I still have a long ways to go,but I had to share these first results with each and everyone of you guys....Awesome site and awesome Friendly Folks....YOU ALL ROCK and I love each and every one of you....

Congratulations Tater!!! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your MFP support team/family.. "You Rock" as well And Keep up the great work sweetie.. I am cheering you on all the way:wink:
  • nastytater
    Options
    :blushing:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Oh yea.. can't beleive I forgot to say I love you too Tater!!! :wink:
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Keep up the fantastic work that you are doing! :flowerforyou:
  • nastytater
    Options
    Again...Thank you guys...My heart goes out to each and everyone of you and you all will be in my prayers.:bigsmile:
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    how fantastic, so happy for you! :)
  • nastytater
    Options
    how fantastic, so happy for you! :)
    Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!