I FIT INTO MY HIGH SCHOOL PROM DRESS

Options
DesertMirage
DesertMirage Posts: 41 Member
Have you ever seen that commercial where the woman is putting on a wedding dress and drinking V8 or something and when it zips she goes "YES! Thats what I'm talkin' about!" Yea, that was me when I was looking for a gown for my cousins wedding. The only gown I own was my prom gown and I haven't really fit into it for a few years... I went to put it on and not only did it zip up, but it was a little loose!!!!!

photo.jpg

This is the gown I ended up going with:

f56ijv.jpg

Replies

• OttawaJeannie
    Options
    That sounds like it felt amazing! Good for you! LOVE the dress you picked.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Beautiful dresses, beautiful figure!

I wish I had my prom dresses...I gave them away years ago. I doubt I'd ever fit back into them-- they were size 3. LOL!
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Awww but you look soooo good in your prom dress ;)
  • MemphisMarly
    MemphisMarly Posts: 215
    Options
    Awesome! And you should go out dancing in your blue dress. Salsa maybe.

PS - I'll never drink something orange while trying on white / cream gowns! Lol!
  • DesertMirage
    DesertMirage Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It's been sitting around my house in a garment bag in my basement closet for 4 years and I wondered if I fit into it. I was a little scared though when I was putting it on because I thought I might still be too heavy but it zipped up and I think i walked around in it for an hour or so in my house just because I could! :laugh:
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Well done! Gorgeous dresses too!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I don't ever want to fit into my highschool prom dress. It was a size 20. >_<

Oh god so depressing!

Lol so depressing it won't even let me post the picture. . .
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You look nice in both dresses! I'm glad your high school dress fits too! :)
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    It's been sitting around my house in a garment bag in my basement closet for 4 years and I wondered if I fit into it. I was a little scared though when I was putting it on because I thought I might still be too heavy but it zipped up and I think i walked around in it for an hour or so in my house just because I could! :laugh:

:laugh: I love this!! Do it often :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!