i admit it. I fell off the bus.

Options
I've not been to MFP in weeks. I've lurked a little on the forum, but I haven't been logging my food, only my VERY occasional exercise. And I'm gaining the weight back. :ohwell:

I don't know what happened. I guess I just got lazy and busy at the same time. I'm not gaining a lot, in fact, I don't REALLY know if I'm gaining at all, but I haven't weighed myself in two weeks because I'm afraid to step on the scale.

I VOW that I am going on a run tonight before I teach my acting class. I'm eating pretty well so far today. A banana for breakfast, tomato soup and string cheese for lunch so far. I should have had a bigger breakfast but I was doing a toy binge in the house (this is what I mean about getting busy).

I've been reading my husband's cycling magazine and it motivated me to get back on the bus, so here I am. Yell at me if I fall off again!!!!

:glasses:

Replies

• bellmom627
    Options
    I've not been to MFP in weeks. I've lurked a little on the forum, but I haven't been logging my food, only my VERY occasional exercise. And I'm gaining the weight back. :ohwell:

I don't know what happened. I guess I just got lazy and busy at the same time. I'm not gaining a lot, in fact, I don't REALLY know if I'm gaining at all, but I haven't weighed myself in two weeks because I'm afraid to step on the scale.

I VOW that I am going on a run tonight before I teach my acting class. I'm eating pretty well so far today. A banana for breakfast, tomato soup and string cheese for lunch so far. I should have had a bigger breakfast but I was doing a toy binge in the house (this is what I mean about getting busy).

I've been reading my husband's cycling magazine and it motivated me to get back on the bus, so here I am. Yell at me if I fall off again!!!!

:glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Not to worry you're not alone :embarassed: Same for me. I'm back to though!!:drinker:

LET"S DO THIS:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Welcome back :bigsmile: