Newbie looking for support

Options
Hello, I joined MFP today from the advice of a friend and I'm hoping I can stick to it and lose this fat! I belonged to WW and lost 35 lbs but have put it back on!! This site looks like it would be fun with a lot of support and I'm hoping I can feel good about myself again before my 50th birthday. I do have a sit down job and love junk food but am hoping I find the will power I need to get back on track. It looks like a lot of people who use this site have done great so I'm going to give it a whirl. I hope you see less of me by this time next year!:smile:

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Lamkinam
    Lamkinam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing and so are the people. All of this helped me lose 12 pounds already. It is really worth it. This site helps you stick to your goals, while receiving support from others.

You can totally do this. :)
  • Stefeni74
    Stefeni74 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I love this site, everyone I meet on here is very encouraging!!

Good luck!!!!
  • SharonW2011
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MsCatsMeow
    Options
    Woohoo! You can do it! Or should I say WE can do it? :bigsmile:
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just started here too...love it so far!! I have been with weight watchers forever too..and did the same thing. I think this is just the change we need!

Hugs!
    Dawn
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to friend me.
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    welcome!!! good luck on your journey!! you can do it!!!
  • nelli20
    nelli20 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to friend me.
  • dgrayman
    dgrayman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the party!!! Everyone is invited and we are going to be here for the long run. We support each other through the good and bad. We are there to cheer for you, you are there to cheer us on. That is how friends do it, now become one of the counted and go forth and reach your goals.