Simple Stuff

Options
People, this is easy. Just get a smartphone and a laptop and record your stuff. Make sure your nutrients are in an acceptable range and make sure you record everything you eat. Follow the calorie plan and drink water excessively. Screw that 8-glass-a-day-a-go-go nonsense. Drink water!!!! Just don't drink too much.... I did about 12-16 glasses a day. You can often eat less if you drink water and electrolytes.

I did hardly any exercise as I as in school. I will start exercise this summer. But, you don't need it. Just watch what you eat and be sensible. If you suffer, just tell yourself that it makes you stronger and gives you focus. Remember your goals. Search your feelings and you will learn that you cannot escape your destiny. You must lose weight and you shall lose weight.

Once you lose the weight, it will be easier to maintain a healthy body weight. If you relapse, do no give up! You are still losing weight! You made a mistake and it does not have to be the harbinger of a lifestyle change. Keep with the system. It works!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!