100 Pounds Down!

Options
katesbeach
katesbeach Posts: 38 Member
I've never posted before, but I've been a member for most of this year. I started actively trying to lose weight in June of last year, and as of yesterday, I hit 100 pounds! I think I'm hovering on the edge of a size 14, which is a pretty great feeling. I was doing well before, but mfp and the forums (even if I haven't posted) have kept me motivated and made things so much easier! So thanks to all of you great people; I don't know you, but I couldn't have done it without you! Good luck everybody!

Before: (May of 2010)

j7rrqs.jpg

After: (May of 2011, so not quite at 100 yet, but I don't have anything more recent yet!)

xby0c7.jpg

Replies

• GraceEMyers
    GraceEMyers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done brilliantly!!! Congratulations!

Hopefully i can post one of these soon!! :)

xx
  • bobisagirl
    bobisagirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh...you look beautiful! Look at your cute chin!!! Keep up the great work...you've obviously been working hard!!! ♥
  • katesbeach
    Options
    Thanks, everybody!! I really appreciate it. You're all looking pretty good too!
  • ritafay2011
    Options
    Hey you look great!!!!! so pretty...congrats to you!!!!!!!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    great job!!! keep up the good work~
  • trosewine
    trosewine Posts: 88
    Options
    Better update your profile - still says 65 pounds lost. :-) Way to go!!!
  • katesbeach
    Options
    Thanks again everybody! And I hadn't even noticed that in my profile, I guess it's been a while since I actually looked at it!
  • shakeyourdoodles
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Terrific job!
  • stephgreene
    stephgreene Posts: 143
    Options
    OMG! You look incredible! Go you!
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    1CALIJIBARO2 Posts: 132
    Options
    CONGRATS on a JOB WELL DONE ! ! ! U look totally DIFFERENT.......a NEW U........so PRETTY too..:flowerforyou: ......:glasses: .........:smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!