Can someone catch me up?

Options
I'm all about challengers they really motivate me. How do all these work?
Can someone just let me know the skinny on the details of how this forum works : )

Replies

• mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Can someone just let me know the skinny on the details of how this forum works : )
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Welcome!:flowerforyou:
    Regarding the challenges...there's always one or 10 going on at once it seems. So always motivation to be had:drinker:

Any thread of interest to you....just jump in and say.....I'd love to join the challenge! Some run a month then begin anew the following month. Some/Most take new folks anytime.

It's a matter of seeing a thread, reading back a bit on it to see what it entails and if it interests you....then give them a shout and join up!

I think you'll get the hang of it once you see how easy it is....folks on this site are very friendly, helpful and always love a newcomer....brings in new blood and new excitement.:flowerforyou:

Be sure to ask if you have more questions here or on any of the 'Challenge Threads'....:drinker:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    FC and i are gonna make a Lima Bean Challenge when we win the water one!